Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shower time!

I just had to post these pics of Graydon's first shower! He LOVED it! Maybe this is TMI for some of you, but those with kiddos can probably relate. Graydon has gotten into the habit of "taking the kids to the pool" during his baths! i.e. going #2! I don't know what it is, but he must just get relaxed or something!!! I guess when we potty train I will just put the potty in the tub!! :) Well, the other night we decided to just take him into the shower and see how he did! He had such a good time! There are only a few pics because Mike is in some and he would absolutely kill me if I put shower pics of him on our blog! Even if they are only from the chest up!

2 comments:

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

How cute! Hunter's been taking showers instead of baths for a while now. But he has to be by himself...it's so cute watching him in the shower. He looks so little in there.

Anonymous said...

So fun! What a cutie pie!