Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Update

I've decided I'm going to at least try to blog once a month and give an update! This month has been pretty routine for us. Mike and I are both doing well and we're trying to get in shape! We started the P90X program about 3 weeks ago and so far so good! It is by far the hardest workout I've ever done. I can't speak for Mike since he's played sports his entire life and has always been good about working out. But for me, working out has never really been a priority. I guess when I was younger and in high school it just wasn't that big of a deal for me. I didn't really play sports so I just didn't really work out, and I guess I didn't need to. Ugh, how quickly that changes as you get older and have a baby! I did pretty well about losing the baby weight after Graydon, but still had those last 10-15 lbs! Well, after about a year of saying, "I still have about 10 lbs to lose" I decided I really needed to put some effort into it. I can definitely reccommend P90X to anyone, it is such a good workout! Anyhoo, enough about that! On to the good stuff, GRAYDON!

Our little munchkin is doing just wonderful! He is growing like crazy and has gone from saying one word at a time to saying many things all at once! It's literally like he's having conversations! Of course there are no real sentences and its all just babble with a few real words here and there, but it is so darn cute! He is definitely keeping us on our toes! We have friends with boys about the same age as Graydon and I just laugh when I see them sit still on their parents laps, or in front of the tv for a while captivated by what on, because that is just not our little boy! He is moving, moving, moving, all the time!!! If he is still for about 5 seconds he starts looking around like, "whoops, what am I doing, I need to run around!" I guess that's working out for my weight loss as well! jk Hopefully I'll update more soon with some stats from his next dr. appt. I think we go next week for his 15 month appt.

Here are a few pictures to show how much he's grown!
about 3 days old leaving the hospital

2 weeks old

2 months old


6 months old


about 9 months old
a year old

13 months
13 months
14 months

Yesterday for St. Patrick's Day






4 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

love that your doing p90x! we got thrown off from moving last week and need to get back into it! Oddly enough, I'm missin' it! Graydon is soooo cute!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

LOVED that you put pictures showing him growing up - so precious! He is too cute for words!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one cute baby! Good blog, seester!

Anonymous said...

p90x sounds interesting... I may need to look in to that. Graydon is getting so big! How fun!!