Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fore!!!!

Graydon and I went to play golf with Daddy yesterday and had the best time!

Well, Mike played and Graydon and I drove the cart. Graydon loved walking around with Daddy's clubs and picking up all the golf balls! It was so cute. At one point Mike asked Graydon to sit down so he could hit the ball and he did. He just sat right there and watched! Graydon also loved to get the balls back out of the cup. Mike can't wait for his little buddy to get a little bigger so they can play together for real!

4 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

HOw fun! Graydon is ridiculously cute!

Amy Scott said...

Awww, how sweet! That will be so much fun for them!! graydon is getting so big, I just can't believe it!

Sarah said...

I love keeping up with you on here! Are you all headed to Corpus anytime? It would be so fun to meet Graydon. He is darling! I love those golfing pictures. I bet Mike was in heaven!

Bethany said...

How stinkin cute is that?? What a big boy!