Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's new with us...



Well, i just realized that I had two comments on my blog so I was excited! (Thanks Ashley) However, one was from October and the other a few days ago... I'm a little slow!

Mike and I are gearing up to move again, this Friday! It's going to be a great opportunity for us, we're going to hometend a house. America's Hometenders is Mike's company and we are going to be living in our new house rent free, praise the Lord! We'll be able to save some money and hopefully be able to buy a house in the future! It's hard to explain what hometending is, so check out this link for more info http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=623014@video.woai.com&navCatId=5&articleID=623014

WOAI just did a story on Mike and his dad, so hopefully it will bring in some more business for us! For those of you that don't know, Mike and I moved back to San Antonio from South Carolina almost a year ago for various reasons, one being so Mike could take over the company. So far, he is doing great and is really enjoying it! The other reasons were of course because I was pregnant and we wanted our families to be around. It has been such a blessing!

Graydon is doing wonderful and will be 11 months old on the 27th! I can't believe how fast time flies! That sounds so cliche, but it is so very true! He'll be taking his Santa pictures tomorrow so I'll be sure to post some pics soon! He's also walking!!! It is amazing how quickly they learn things. Just last week he was taking 2-3 steps at a time and now this week he's walking across the room! Still a little wobbly, so it's super cute! Here's a recent pic of our little man walking towards the camera!




1 comment:

Eric and Bethany said...

Already walking...so fun! What a big boy!