Thursday, November 20, 2008

Graydon meets SANTA!

As promised, here are some pics of Graydon meeting Santa for the very first time! He did such a good job and wasn't scared at all!

He and Santa really enjoyed getting to know each other!
Graydon even let Santa read him a Christmas book! It was all smiles and giggles until another baby at the photo session starting crying... then it was all over!!!!

Thankfully he was able to regain his composure and say bye to Santa so he could get back to the North Pole to make sure everything is ready to go for Christmas!



5 comments:

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

I love the one where they are looking at eachother!

Eric and Bethany said...

awww, love them! Yay for Santa!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!
Love the blog!
Kristin

Sue Ann said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I love it! And Graydon is so cute! I love his Santa pics! We miss you guys like crazy!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I LOVE all the updates on the blog! I was wondering where you'd been :) Graydon is precious!! We need to introduce him to Baby Brooke :)