Monday, August 17, 2009

Long overdue update

Thought I would FINALLY post an update on what we've been up to! We have had tons of fun this summer. We moved into a new house that has a pool and have had a blast swimming with Graydon! He's getting to be such a big boy! He loves to swim with his daddy and LOVES to squirt him in the face with the water hose!Another big thing that happened this summer is Graydon's haircut. It wasn't his first, but it was his first "big boy" cut! I was in shock for about 30 minutes! I love his new hair, but it took me a long while to get used to it, he just didn't look like my little baby anymore! Here's a before picture, and a few after pictures.



We had so much fun painting with Graydon the other day! He loved to splash the paint on the paper and rub it around with his fingers! He hated to have his hands dirty though. It was hilarious, we had to keep wiping them off.

2 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

SO sweet!! He is precious!! Post your new house! I would LOVE to see it! Where are yall living??

Lee, Gena, & Hunter said...

I love the update!! Looks like you guys are having a great time swimming!